I’m actively recruiting motivated students of all levels interested in designing and verifying concurrent and parallel systems. If you’re interested, please read this instruction and contact Jeehoon ASAP.
I’m a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at KAIST School of Computing and the Principal Investigator of Concurrency and Parallelism Laboratory. I’m also an Adjunct Faculty at KAIST Graduate School of AI Semiconductor. I received my Ph.D. from Seoul National University under the supervision of Prof. Chung-Kil Hur.
I’m designing and verifying concurrent and parallel systems, from microarchitectures to programming languages and algorithms, that greatly improve performance and reduce power consumption, thereby serving as the basis for the upcoming era of massive data processing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GitHub: jeehoonkang
- Bibliography: ORCID, DBLP, Google Scholar
- Place: Rm. 4433, Bldg. E3-1, KAIST (+82-42-350-3578)
- PGP key ( keybase): jeehoonkang
- (2019) Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering. Seoul National University (thesis, supervisor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur).
Chief R&D Officer, FuriosaAI, September, 2017 - .
(topic: deep learning accelerator and its compiler)
Intern (Software Engineer), Google Korea, June, 2008 – August, 2008.
(topic: machine translation)
See the lectures page.
- Program Committee Chairs
- Program Committee Members
Open Source Contributions
- Crossbeam: a concurrency library in Rust
- Crellvm: a verified credible compilation framework for LLVM
- SepCompCert: verification of separate compilation of CompCert
- iRRAM-Coq: Fearless Verification of Exact Real Arithmetic Programs.
The 1st Workshop on Real Verification (RV 2017).
Awards and Honors
황규영 학술진흥기금 커리어 어워드, KAIST 전산학부, 2023.
Distinguished Paper Award, ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL), 2022.
Doctoral Dissertation Award, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, 2019.
Distinguished Paper Award, ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI), 2017.